mE: a life in progress


javascript:void(0)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Short Story...

Or that's what they say these are called. Not so much short, when you get down to it..:). This one ended up being about 4000 words, but I entered it into the 2010 BYU Hunger Banquet's Creative Competition. And it won one of the prizes!!! I was really excited. I'm really proud of it too. Billy Collins once said that writing poetry makes him feel... like writing more poetry. This is how I feel about writing. So, rest assured, I'm far from being done.

There is a copy of the story posted on the BYU Students for International Development Blog (here). However, I accidentally sent them the wrong copy and for some reason they haven't put the right one up. So that one can be proof of my greatness, and this other one you can just read- if you love me, that is. And please let me know what you think, if there is anything that doesn't make sense or you have questions. I really want to polish it up as much as I can. No pun intended :).

No comments:

Post a Comment